Episode 10 - The Top Game of 2013 - With The Lurker As Special Guest!



Merry Xmas to all you gamers out there! Here is Episode 10 - with a introduction format I'm hoping to stick with!

In this episode I give my first impressions of Coup and Eldritch Horror and reveal which game published in 2013 is my top game of the year and why.


I do have a bit of a sore throat at the moment so I apologise in advance! :P

Also one extra addendum to the honorable mentions. Slight spoiler alert here! I have only just managed to be introduced to Pathfinder, also released in 2013. I think it's a good game, has a lot of longevity to it particularly as more expansions come out, however it can still be a money sink and the setup time in each game can be a pain. Worth playing definitely, but it won't get my top spot so bear it in mind as another honorable mention.
 

0 comments: